Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- By expressing your interest for exhibition, the exhibition stand option (see Exhibition area) will be reserved for Your project – free of costs!
- WBC-INCO.NET will not cover the costs of accommodation and/or travel for the purposes of exhibition.
- The project selection is managed by “first come – first serve regulation”, however please note that only projects focusing different research areas where Western Balkan countrie(s) are included will be offered an exhibition stand. (Your project does not have to be funded under FP7 programme – Projects funded under other programmes such as SEE transnational programme; TEMPUS, etc. are welcome to promote their results as well.)
- WBC-INCO.NET reserves the right to make media announcements and/or publish names and photographs of participants.
- WBC-INCO.NET reserves the right to cancel or prolong the call at any time.
- WBC-INCO.NET reserves the right to disqualify any projects.
- WBC-INCO.NET decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- WBC-INCO.NET accepts no responsibility for any costs incurred by any person participating in this call.
- By submitting their applications, participants accept the terms and conditions.
- Fill in the application template
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write in the subject line – “Application for the Project exhibition: Name of your project”
- Deadline: March 6, 2014